IMAGE IS EVERYTHING
Are you searching for a Commercial Photographer in Northampton? Perhaps 9 Images can help! In the current climate, professional, commercial photography is a must for your business.
If you’re thinking of cutting back on image creation for your brand, business, website, or social media, think again.
Your publicity materials, including your website, product or corporate head shots are your shop window. Poorly produced images can provide the same impression as spelling mistakes and grammar!
Advertising is all about what people see! Therefore, you really need to make an impact regarding the images displaying your product. It’s all about visual impact, and engaging the customer!
As a commercial photographer, with all shoots I have to adopt a different way of working. It’s important for each business to distinguish their brand. It’s vital that you and your photographer work closely together to ensure that your vision is captured in your final images. The finished photographic work is then supplied in various formats to suit the method of display or marketing.
Commercial photography does not have to be expensive. I am currently expanding this area of my business, so I offer the best packages for you.
Commercial photography is a challenging environment, with a variety of subject matter. It’s one of the reasons why I enjoy it’s genre as much as I do. I’m always proud of the work I produce, and the wonderful feedback from my Clients. I’ve had the priviledge of working with very large national companies and small self employed business alike. I always strive to produce the highest quality photography, no matter how big, or small the project!
I would be very interested to hear what you have in mind. Please feel free to contact me for further information, or to receive a detailed quote.
COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHER NORTHAMPTON
Rates will vary depending upon your specific needs. All our clients have unique requirements and therefore require individual tailored quotations.
- 1st hour rate from £135 – subsequent hours charged at £85
- HALF DAY rate (up to 4 Hours) : from £285
- FULL DAY rate (up to 8 Hours) : from £485
- For larger, or more complex projects with multiple days of shooting, a discounted day rate will be offered.
- Price includes delivery of images by one of the following choices: direct download via the proofing gallery, or email (file size permitting)
- Bespoke online proofing gallery is supplied
- Post Processing: (general sharpening, colour balance, exposure and artefact removal); this excludes major manipulation/retouching. Manipulation and retouching is costed on an image per image basis and is only undertaken after a discussion with the client.
- Travel expenses outside a 20 mile radius charged at 45p per mile
If you’d like to discuss your requirements in more depth, or to arrange a meeting to see how I can help, please get in touch!
Curious MindsModel Photoshoot for Vintage Shop Launch
St Cecilia Album CoverImages and Artwork created by 9 Images
Time to WorkWebsite Images for Environmental Services
Corporate HeadshotsHeadshots for Environmental Services
B & Q StoresAdvertising and Promotion for B & Q
90's retro shootBranding for local company launch
Clients Gallery10 framed prints of clients buildings produced for local company, Environmental Waste Services
Dandelions Clothing BrochureYearly shoots covering several age ranges of babies for UK clothing brochure